Many SAP customers are looking for one central process integration layer to seamlessly integrate and manage key business processes. While SAP® Exchange Infrastructure is for most SAP customers the next logical step to consider for establishing such a platforrm, you are facing the challenge to embed existing EDI processes into your SAP XI integration architecture at reasonable costs. And most important: using a single monitoring and management framework to avoid multiple potential points of failure. AEDAPTIVe’s EDI Adapter for SAP NetWeaver® is a high performance EDI solution with embedded translation and monitoring capabilities and built-in X.400 support. The solution is already pre-packaged with some mappings, saving valuable implementation time and costs.
AEDAPTIVe’s EDI Adapter for SAP NetWeaver® builds on years of experience in the Application Integration space. The solution was designed in cooperation with one of the leading SAP integration consulting firms. Best Practices from different industries, different business scenarios and multiple legacy EDI solutions where validated.
Powered by NetWeaver
The AEDAPTIVe EDI Adapter for SAP NetWeaver® is certified and “Powered by NetWeaver”. From an integration perspective native integration with the NetWeaver Adapter Framework (JCA compliant) is guaranteed. Creating the opportunity to use existing monitoring and management applications such as CCMS and SAP Solution Manager® out of the box.
- Competitive license structure. AEDAPTIVe’s EDI Adapter for SAP NetWeaver® comes with an unlimited per production seat license. Meaning no limitations to business partners, message volume or size or connected systems.
- Cross-industry. The adapter is extended with industry specific adapter content when needed.
- VAN Explorer. Extend your way of tracking messages in the event of failures. Use the VAN Explorer to see the content of the VAN-mailbox.
- Automatic document recognition. Using embedded correlation logic and recognition document can be easily tracked in a correlated matter.
- Configurable check for out-of-sequence message ID’s.
- Batch mode configuration for outbound documents following a schedule per receiver communication channel.
- Bundle multiple outbound documents following the same schedule in one EDI envelop.
- Message Monitor for viewing native XML or EDI content.
- Display EAN-numbers when available from message.
- AS2 Adapter (optional adapter).
- PGP Encryption / Decryption (optional module).
- Included test scenarios for educational purposes. Safely play around with EDI using guided procedures.
- Support UN/EDIFACT, EANCOM, TRADACOMS, ANSI X12.
- Built-in X.400 support.